VHT/Fryette FatBottom Ur IR's

shnaggs

Inspired
Just purchased this cab over the week and really like it. I'm shocked that there has not been any IR's of this cab, at least to my knowledge. So I figured I would make a few. The speakers are custom Eminence P50E's that were designed for Steve Fryette. They are supposed to be similar, but have there own gravy, to a V30.
I can say that in the room they seem to be smoother on the top end than v30's, maybe similar to a mesa v30. and the cab has a bunch of tight low end!!! Best stock cab I have played so far.
Hope you enjoy!

View attachment FATBOT P50E #1 57.syx
View attachment FATBOT P50E #2 57.syx
View attachment FATBOT P50E #3 57.syx
View attachment FATBOT P50E #4 57.syx
View attachment FATBOT P50E #5 57.syx
View attachment FATBOT P50E #6 57.syx
View attachment FATBOT P50E #7 57.syx
View attachment FATBOT P50E OFF AXIS 57.syx

Really want to capture this cab with different mics, but all I have right now is my sm57. Been looking to get a sm7b, I really seem to like that mic. Does anyone in the tristate area have any mics they would like to lend me:)

4x12 cab

I Think I am going to re shoot these when I get a chance. I was rushed, and not completely satisfied with the results. I feel these IR's do not do this cab justice.

Thanks for putting in these. Used these in 1x12 version with P100E almost ten years ago. Sold them as I didn't quite like the Eminence's high end and got sick of carying around a 150lbs 8U rack and these two speakers on a 4 wheel cart; just for rehearsing ! Still these will recall some good memories I hope. Thanks again.

Just purchased this cab over the week and really like it. I'm shocked that there has not been any IR's of this cab, at least to my knowledge. So I figured I would make a few. The speakers are custom Eminence P50E's that were designed for Steve Fryette. They are supposed to be similar, but have there own gravy, to a V30.
I can say that in the room they seem to be smoother on the top end than v30's, maybe similar to a mesa v30. and the cab has a bunch of tight low end!!! Best stock cab I have played so far.
Hope you enjoy!

View attachment 22867
View attachment 22868
View attachment 22869
View attachment 22870
View attachment 22871
View attachment 22872
View attachment 22873
View attachment 22874

Hey man thank you. i can't wait to try these

Back
Top Bottom