Version 7.00 Preview III

Yeah, Priest-ish. There's a slight difference between them. One sounds raw, the other sounds recorded. I doubt in a performance setting it would be noticeable.

The part I and part II clips are fully over the top - excellent and noticeably improved. They are "Ready for Prime Time".
However, Part III (in my humble and honest opinion) while very very good, does not quite hit the same level of excellence. I hear a distinct boominess and slight low end over emphisis on the second half. I cannot say that I am hearing a 100% match. (listening on Dynaudio BM15s) Of the three, part III does have room for improvement before we can say it is dead nuts matched.

You are almost there on this one Cliff. Good work chipping at this stone on this one and you will get there.

That tone is great and all, but am I the only one digging the verb? :)

I agree , great tone, and I really love the new reverb. Can't wait for that.

And I couldn't tell the difference between the two either, so Cliff , you are definitely nailing the tone match, no question.

The part I and part II clips are fully over the top - excellent and noticeably improved. They are "Ready for Prime Time".
However, Part III (in my humble and honest opinion) while very very good, does not quite hit the same level of excellence. I hear a distinct boominess and slight low end over emphisis on the second half. I cannot say that I am hearing a 100% match. (listening on Dynaudio BM15s) Of the three, part III does have room for improvement before we can say it is dead nuts matched.

You are almost there on this one Cliff. Good work chipping at this stone on this one and you will get there.

This. To me the two sound quite different... 1st sounds more flat, 2nd has more low end boominess and more gain!

Back
Top Bottom