Version 7.00 Preview III

Clip two has a super tiny bit less gain and has a bit more pick bite... But other than that they sound extremely close! Can't wait for 7.0!!

Cool sound. There's a bit more low end on the 2nd half, and less pick attack. The more I repeat the less of a difference it seems to be though

Oh man.. That is just cool.... I would not hear any difference if there was 30 sec between. Not even when i heard them so close to each other.. 7.0 is close. I´m going away for a week tomorrow. Typical it´s here while i´m away. The again.... No torture with all the waiting :D

Last edited:
That's about as metal as I get.

... it's all in the attitude. Just think of something or someone that really, really pissed... ORrr... pisses you off... and then play. I learned that trick when I went to play some Metallica. :lol lol...

Last edited:
Love the use of the looper! With most the comparisons I have always felt the only real difference was in the playing itself. These two sound identical to me.

I hear a difference. It's close, more high end and a overall thiner sound on the second half. I don't know which one is the axe but I'm going to gues the second. Im probably wrong but that's what I think.

Back
Top Bottom