Version 10.0 Sample

Then i would hope it would be ok to start sleeping with them both in the same bed......:D

Since ya'll went there...

I sleep with mine. We'll it's in the same room anyway, if that counts.

Playing is painful at times. Still waiting for my hand to heal. Sometimes I fire the Axe up just for the light show. ;)

I think it (the thread title clip) sounds better than the original. More body, more color. I could see Hotel California with that.

That Torpedo sounds pretty great - until he digs in.

Last edited:
Mr. Chase,

That is absolutely amazing. I am a rock and roller/metalhead from way back, but as I age, my horizons have greatly broadened. I use to be blown away by my own guitar gods of the metal genre, and as I became better, I thought that I was finally getting somewhere with respects to playing a given solo/guitar part. Then I heard this and was transfixed. How does Mr. Knopfler do that?

How wonderful it must be for you to not only create this magical black box that does whatever the hell it does, but to utilize it with that insanely dripping tone to play such an amazing guitar part.

Thank you very much for taking the time to share this, and for all you and your team do for us.

Sincerely,

JD

Back
Top Bottom