Verb Designer

outstanding...I'm not alone...The first thing I did after watching the Delay designer video was create a Reverb designer...THANK YOU for the continued inspiration!

Last edited:
Sounds fantastic, great work and thank you for continuing to show us things we’d never discover on our own.

Very nice. I sometimes prefer to use an approach like this when mixing. With one or two bus reverbs as the overall glue, using plex'd delays adds life/grease/space to a given part or track without a lot of wash. It's all about the magic relationships between times. Golden is glorious but it isn't the only horse in the stable. I did a whole graphical study once on the overlapping of multiplying prime numbers.

Leon, thanks for this!

I came across this video a couple of years ago, long before I got my Axe III and wondered if there was enough flexibility in the Fractal Plex Delay to get this kind of lush modulated stuff. I misplaced the link and just 'recaptured' (like the return of Comet Halley!) the video yesterday!

Your video makes me think the Axe III just might be closer than I'd originally thought. :D

Is it me or is the random scene not doing the random thing?

Golden is glorious but it isn't the only horse in the stable. I did a whole graphical study once on the overlapping of multiplying prime numbers.

That's funny as I subconsciously always think to myself "use co-prime numbers" when setting stuff like chorus rates and detune amounts as well as these *plexes.

*What's the plural of Plex? Plexes? Plexii? Just plex?

Leon, thanks for this!

I came across this video a couple of years ago, long before I got my Axe III and wondered if there was enough flexibility in the Fractal Plex Delay to get this kind of lush modulated stuff. I misplaced the link and just 'recaptured' (like the return of Comet Halley!) the video yesterday!

Your video makes me think the Axe III just might be closer than I'd originally thought. :D

Oooh this is tasty. I wonder if the different "spins" could be recreated by using the dual modifiers feature in the Axe? Set 2 random LFO's and assign the sum, difference, multiplication to different base delay times. Hrmmm...

Is it me or is the random scene not doing the random thing?

Try change the channel on one of the Plex blocks to B, I probably saved it with the wrong channel assigned.

Back
Top Bottom