Van Halen - Panama Tone Match

Yeah.. That was so close. I would not react to any difference if i did not know it was´nt the real thing... I think.. :)

sounds very close
Are you guys finding that the tone matched patches are lacking in gain or sustain.
I've done a couple so fa rand I've that that thye felt very stiff. I noticed while you were playing the lead that "liquidy" sustain taht you'd get from a cranked amp was not there (a couple of your notes dropped
off very quickly)
Any one else notice this as well?

sounds very close
Are you guys finding that the tone matched patches are lacking in gain or sustain.
I've done a couple so fa rand I've that that thye felt very stiff. I noticed while you were playing the lead that "liquidy" sustain taht you'd get from a cranked amp was not there (a couple of your notes dropped
off very quickly)

keep in mind the gain wasn't really cranked, I was looking for a more "organic" tone..maybe that's why those notes aren't actually sustain much

sounds very close
off very quickly)

I like to give the Drive a boost up after I do the match or turn on Saturation too. So far I am tending to push the Amp block a little after setting up the TMA block.

Richard

Back
Top Bottom