Van Halen - F.U.C.K & Balance sounds

The Axechange has many presets based on EVH sound, but I can't found any patch based in his 90's sound, like "For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge" and "Balance" albums... Someone encourages? ;)

Re: Van Halen - FUCK & Balance sounds

Van Halen - FUCK & Balance sounds

I don't know about Van Halen, but my wife and I make FUCK sounds (we keep our balance while making them most of the time too). :D

shredi knight said:

I don't know about Van Halen, but my wife and I make FUCK sounds (we keep our balance while making them most of the time too). :D

:lol: :lol:

shredi knight said:

Let's move that to the recording section :twisted:

shredi knight said:

:lol: :mrgreen:

Jokes apart:

any patch like EVH 90's sound? :roll:

Those patches sound very close, especially the second one. Good Job!

The first clip sounded like the rate speed setting on a chorus was a little too fast if you know what I mean.

I think the tones Eddie had on those two albums are my favorite, especially on "Humans Being".

kurzweiler, you pretty much nailed it - great stuff!

I think you should post that patch as is...or even just the main settings...drool...

thanks for the comments :D

In a few hours upload the patch.
The preset is similar to EVH 90's but I'm not satisfied yet.

Please, if someone readjust this preset to better sound and realism, upload to axechange ;)

Sebastian said:
shredi knight said:

You sure you want to hear a recording of that?

Dutch said:
Sebastian said:
shredi knight said:

You sure you want to hear a recording of that?

As long as it's Axe-Fx related :lol:

With compression on it (for more squeeze :? ), pitch shift, ring modulator and reverb... I bet it sounds like Hendrix ;) ("and the gods made love")

kurzweiler said:
thanks for the comments :D

In a few hours upload the patch.
The preset is similar to EVH 90's but I'm not satisfied yet.

Please, if someone readjust this preset to better sound and realism, upload to axechange ;)
Where is it :D :lol: :?:

kurzweiler said:
http://www.axechange.net/preset.aspx?PRESET_ID=671

please, if someone readjust the patch and manages to obtain better results, re-upload the axechange :)

enjoy!
Sweet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

after playing three hours with my music man and this patch, only can say...... WOW :shock: :shock:

play with high volume in your FRFR and enjoy!!!

boost; I rrrrrrrrrrrrreally need a good vh human beings, balance sound, patch gone, preset gone, sound gone: but I need it on an AXE 2, anyyyyyyyyyyybody?

Have you tried tweaking the "Modern Eddie" patch on the Axe II with v. 2 firmware? Was just playing around with it yesterday and liked it.

Back
Top Bottom