v7 Release

Lemme see if I have this straight...

Div/13...Suhr Badger...Diezel Herbert...Diezel VH-4...Splawn Quickrod...Improved Reverb...Other fx-refinements?

Excuse my "Joe Perry-esque Bostonian-Accent," but "Are you shittin' me?!?"

Cliff FW-6.xx was huge and awesome, but (IMO) this is the most impressive single-FW-update I have experienced...and I haven't even experienced it yet - LOL!

Thanks man...Just THANKS!

Bill

...and that's not even the entire list of new amps ;)

My Badger has not shown up yet because the seller shipped it USPS. Although it's only 1-2 days for UPS or FedEx to ship from NJ to NH, apparently it takes the USPS five days.

Hi Cliff,
Can you comment on whether is a Badger 18 or 30 you, and hence we are getting.
Thanks for all your hard work, keep it up and take the time you need.
Best
RB

I'm not sure WHAT I just watched, and I'm sure as hell not sure why I thought it was hilarious. :D

Not sure but I tink twas a bunch of pesky badgers.

I'm looking forward to this release as well - the reverb samples recently posted have really gotten me all a-twitter! - v7 will be one more weapon to convince my ole school tube obsessed bro to put his toe into Fractalmania (right bro?!)

I for one, am stoked to know that we will have a Suhr Badger in 7.0. Many of us have been hounded Cliff to do this. Thanks man!! You will love the amp for suhr! It's a keeper
especially for the type of music you play Cliff. Take your time. Play the amp a bit, before you start the model.

Same question for me - Is it an 18w, or 30 ?? (two different amps - both are killer) Mode? (NMV vs London Power Scaling) Both??

For now, I think I will just play with my Badger 18 with a Red Fang in the mean time <-One bad ass little beast

I'm on vacation until the evening of Monday the 13th. No AxeFXII until I return but I'm spending time with my wife and son on the water so I'm fine with that. I'll have net access while I'm away so I look forward to reading everyone's comments once fw7 is released. Fun stuff! :)

Back
Top Bottom