V10 Ultra .... come and get it!

Crap!

If you are asking yourself if you should get an Ultra or a Standard, just get the Ultra. I'm gonna snap waiting to update my Standard.

Double crap!

:evil:

Tito83 said:
Crap!

If you are asking yourself if you should get an Ultra or a Standard, just get the Ultra. I'm gonna snap waiting to update my Standard.

Double crap!

:evil:

Should have got teh Ultra...

fb356a72216fa1d1759c5e16ee74a43f.png

Just loaded 10.0

Damn.

Those are the easiest George Lynch "Back for the attack" tones Ive ever gotten from my Ultra in over 2 1/2 years of ownership. I only got to play for about 10 minutes & am going to bed now. Talking about the Marsha models. Crank the Gain on the Brown Eye, and its right there.

Of course, its been a really long day, & Ive been sick all week long, but Im really hopeful for this one. Not to say I havent gotten some great Lynch tones from my Ultra already, but this is right there out of the box with only tweaking to the master, gain, level & treble.

Nice job, Cliff. Thanks to the amp designers for thier input, as well.

Havent had a chance to try anything else.

I've been really looking forward to trying out the new amps, but so far I'm still stuck on the Uberschall. I love what has been done with it! It was good enough to be my main "metal" amp as it was, but hot damn. I'll get to the Shiva soon. Maybe.

:shock: Aiaiaiaiaiai....... This is a good way to start the summer. Hoping for rain most days now.

After messing with the Shiva and Marshas, I think I may have some new favorites for clean and rock tones respectively. The Rockverb still gets to cover that middle ground, though. Oh, how I love new firmware day.

Cliff thanks very much again ... the uber is stunning and i really love the shiva ... thanks again

Just had a quick try before coming to work, I'm extremelly happy with what I have heard, the marsha and the shiva are just spectacular, I'm blown away by how good they feel, the marsha is really bad ass. And I like the new presence more it has a very noticeable effect.
Can't wait to try the fuzzes and the new uber.

Thanks a lot cliff

:shock: That seem's to get a looooooong day at work.
Can't wait to get home and try it. Sounds good so far. :twisted:

Thanks Cliff! :p

been playing with it for the last few hours and its awesome. love the marsha to bits very fat with great saturation' without doubt the best marshall sound Ive ever used. the 1987x is a fantastic addition too its really got some weight behind it. the shiva L sounds great too in a different way to marsha its more tight and focused.i can see me using all of these new amps all the time from now. I'm totally stunned here. thanks so much cliff :D :D :D :D :D

Guys, it's not wise to judge the new stuff so soon and during the 'honeymoon' period..... :roll:

Ah, hell with it! :mrgreen:

The Shiva is truly amazing, both channels. The Clean channel already earned its place next to my Twin and Vox presets, may even replace them. It's warm, transparant and reacts well to the guitar's volume control.
And the Lead channel "sings" even more that the Euro Red.
I had all controls at default, except Presence (5). The 4x2 German or RW Uberkab v30 works well with the Shiva.
No doubt about it, I'll be using both channels a lot.

Don't know what exactly has been changed in the Uber sim, but it sounds much more direct and 'organic'. The enormous low end has been reduced. No tricks required anymore to make the sim work. I'm using the RW Uberkab-T75/V30 cab or stock 4x12 German + Marshall T75. The Uber will contend with the Fryette in my rig for the very high-gain tones. ;-)

The Marsha at first sounds quite saturated, didn't have time enough to play with it. If I can get it to sound like in this video, woooooow!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9NISyViNBM

The 1987X is a surprise. It's close to the existing Plexi sims, but much easier to dial in (due to the mod?).
Always had a little trouble with the Plexis, well, problem solved.
I'm using a RW Basketweave cab.

MY GOD !!!!!! 10.00 IS FREAKIN' AWESOME !!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
I'm in heaven just like the very first time I bought my ULTRA !!!!!

THANK YOU CLIFF !!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
My ultra hasn't returned from its trip back to the Fractal mothership yet,,,,,I'm really having DT's now :evil:

MOSHON
DAVE

Shivas are awesome. The shiva ld instantly found it way into my patches. The reworked uber is sweet!

still working with th efuzz face and master fuzz. Bias seems wrong on the master fuzz. -1 is awfully low and really spitty when the volume is rolled back. higher sounds much better.

Can't wait to try it.

Has anyone noticed any changes to their existing patches. I'm away next week but have gigs on the weekends either side so was hoping to upgrade without having to re-audition all patches?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom