• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Using output 2

Hello,

I am trying to use my FM3 as just an fx unit to the front of my amp. I'd like to use output 2 so I can just use a standard 1/4" cable. No matter what I do, I cannot get audio to pass out of Output 2. If I use output block 1, it works. The minute I toggle it to 2, it doesn't. I can see the input signal going in.

Any ideas? It's been driving me absolutely nuts!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-11-03 at 3.09.09 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-11-03 at 3.09.09 PM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 42
  • Screen Shot 2020-11-03 at 3.09.30 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-11-03 at 3.09.30 PM.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 41

Rex

Legend!
Hello,

I am trying to use my FM3 as just an fx unit to the front of my amp. I'd like to use output 2 so I can just use a standard 1/4" cable. No matter what I do, I cannot get audio to pass out of Output 2. If I use output block 1, it works. The minute I toggle it to 2, it doesn't. I can see the input signal going in.

Any ideas? It's been driving me absolutely nuts!
The problem is visible in your second picture. You have Output 2 turned down to zero.

REX! I feel like a derp now. Totally worked. Still trying to get the level sorted to the amp, but that worked. For some reason I thought it mirrored the first one if it was copied in FM3 Edit. THANK YOU!

TheGoatLord

Experienced
REX! I feel like a derp now. Totally worked. Still trying to get the level sorted to the amp, but that worked. For some reason I thought it mirrored the first one if it was copied in FM3 Edit. THANK YOU!
Don't feel too bad. I had an issue the other day where I spent an hour going through every cable in my system because my guitar sounded distorted and like it was coming through a blown 1" radio speaker. Turns out my expression pedal was heel down and I didn't notice it haha

USMC_Trev

Fractal Fanatic
Don't feel too bad. I had an issue the other day where I spent an hour going through every cable in my system because my guitar sounded distorted and like it was coming through a blown 1" radio speaker. Turns out my expression pedal was heel down and I didn't notice it haha

yeah I might have done one of those a time or two

Top Bottom