Using Expression Pedal as Volume Pedal in Axe-Fx III + FC-12

I've read all the documentation to setup my EP by connecting it to my FC-12 and I can see that Axe III recognizes my foot travels over it when I calibrate the EP. The only thing is that using it as a Volume Pedal isn't working. Do I need to add another block to my preset or is there something else I am missing?

There is also a way to setup a Global Volume so you don't need to add a block to each preset.

Overall it's a simpler setup but you may prefer more fine control of where in the signal path you want to control volume.

Check the Axe Fx III manual for Global Volume setup.

Once you set up a volume block you can save it to your library and paste it in to any of your presets easily so you only have to set it up once. Global would be handy though.

There is also a way to setup a Global Volume so you don't need to add a block to each preset.

Overall it's a simpler setup but you may prefer more fine control of where in the signal path you want to control volume.

Check the Axe Fx III manual for Global Volume setup.
Thanks for the help. I am new to this but my inspiration hasn't been this great since the first time I found the piezo/magnetic marriage in a quality guitar. It was so innovative at the time. That was my trans red fly. I still have it and it is still inspirational. It got bumped by my polar noir majesty as first call. That is the instrument that is making me put another band together. JP or Luke, if either you guys are interested....

Back
Top Bottom