usb from axe3 to computer causing youtube to be choppy? anyone else? solutions?

Thanks Glenn you guys are the best - well if it separates my windows audio from my Axe audio that would be a win for me - I attached a really bad pic of studio work in progress - excuse the wires wasn't really ready to share pics yet :)

Last edited:
The Zen Go is an excellent audio interface/dsp processor. However, for the low latency monitoring through the computer scenario that you're describing, the most important factor for low latency is not your audio interface. Instead, it is the audio buffer size in your DAW (and the corresponding buffer size in your Axe-FX).

In other words, IMHO there's no need for a dedicated audio interface for the simple use case you've described. Even configuration #1 in the recording guide will suffice. Are there cases where a dedicated audio interface and spdif makes sense? Yes, of course, but it doesn't seem like it's a good choice for you.

Hi Glenn:

Alex was spot on this is a very nice unit - the AXE sounds cleaner and I have more control now on getting streaming pc sound onto the Zen Go instead of the AXE - just simpler now

As stated axe sounds even better but that said the presets sound different so they will need some tweaking - its worth it

Haven't recorded yet last thing to do in Studio One - have to figure that setup on the channels from incoming AXE signal

Huge thanks to Alex and You - much appreciated

I am using SPIDIF from both units

This is what I have setup so far between Zen panel and AXE edit - not sure it correct on axe edit side of things - jamming along with backing track its fine - selections may not be correct when I get to Studio One

Also using monitor out the back of Zen for my headphone amps - works well

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom