• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

USAClean with Boost - Axe-Fx FW11 meets Blues!

simeon

Axe-Master
yeah, man...tasty!

amazing - who would have thought the usa clean could sound like this - which boost did you use out of interest?

(and the guitars are a bit quiet in the mix, imo)

Tonemaster

Inspired
yeah, man...tasty!

amazing - who would have thought the usa clean could sound like this - which boost did you use out of interest?

(and the guitars are a bit quiet in the mix, imo)
+1...also, what were the amp settings and cab? Can you post the patch?

Thanks

PacoCasanovas

Fractal Fanatic
Check out my "lexo-drive" -Patch.....I used the FET-Booster in front of the USA Clean model....something what I did back the years with my old MesaBoogie Mk3 SimulClass combo together with a clean JFET-Booster pedal (made by myself)....the result is damn close with the axe! Bravo Cliff!

browlett

Experienced
Awesome! It sounds like classic Steely Dan! (edit / disclaimer: I typed that before seeing that "sprint" felt the same way.)

If I walked into a bar/pub and heard that from a band in the corner, I'd pull up a chair with a full glass.

Top Bottom