USA HiFi clean

Nice work sheky.
Did you do much tweaking to the default settings on the amp? Just curious coz I'm working on a clean sound atm using USA Clean too!
And what Cab did you use out of curiosity?

I really like the USA clean, It has it's own thing going on and takes well to modulation.

Was testing my new Fender Select Tele and came up with this HiFi sort of clean. I think the select compares very favorably with my custom shop Tele.

Thanks guys for the feedback.

Nice -which Tele select - Mine is my Avatar
No, mine is the violin burst with single coils. It's very airy sounding maybe b/c of the chambering. Is yours chambered?

Nice work sheky.
Did you do much tweaking to the default settings on the amp? Just curious coz I'm working on a clean sound atm using USA Clean too!
And what Cab did you use out of curiosity?
Wow thats awesome. Could you share the preset?
Sure, here's the patch.
The cabs are 2x12 Class-A Tom's Mix Right and 1x12AC-20 DLX M160 Off-Axis, both of which are included as separate files with recent firmwares. I've had a lot of luck with that cab combination.
EDIT - The input drive on the amp in the patch should be 7, not 9. Sorry about that.

Attachments

• USA Hifi Clean.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Yes - it's chambered-I have 2 Strats with SC's also. I love the Tele, the s-1 switch (not even sure if it's called S-1) does a nice job of giving it a sc sound on either pickup when engaged.

That sound you got is really great - love it.
I was torn between the HB and SC's, but since I had the USA89 Standard and USA2006 Deluxe with SC's I opted for the HB..

Thanks for the reply - and the patch -

Back
Top Bottom