UR Mesa 4x12 TheAmpFactory FREE

TheAmpFactory

Inspired
Greetings.

Well over the weekend we had the Mesa cab return.. and spent the last 2 days sorting it out and capturing. - we have done this the same format/style as the Legends, accept we did not capture the Rear or room mics (as for metal these really are not needed).

AS always I have prepared some mixes with my vision (although I not a metal player so bear that in mind when using the mixes)

To audition all the mics/cabs I used the FAS Modern and all dials Straight to 12. you guys will be able to dial in anything you wish/want/ mix/match...

Thanks to all your support thus far, and I have many more planned in the coming months!

Enjoy!
(See my website, under IR's)

Greetings.

Well over the weekend we had the Mesa cab return.. and spent the last 2 days sorting it out and capturing. - we have done this the same format/style as the Legends, accept we did not capture the Rear or room mics (as for metal these really are not needed).

AS always I have prepared some mixes with my vision (although I not a metal player so bear that in mind when using the mixes)

To audition all the mics/cabs I used the FAS Modern and all dials Straight to 12. you guys will be able to dial in anything you wish/want/ mix/match...

Thanks to all your support thus far, and I have many more planned in the coming months!

Enjoy!

I swear my wife is going to forget what I look like (not a bad thing!) from all the time I'm spending with these IRs. Thank you for the Mesa, Andy! If it's as good as the rest of your IRs, it'll be lots of fun mixing/matching!

Hi TAF

just send you an email to know if we can convert, and just saw 11k files + italic in Axeedit => so already Ures !
thanks for the gift !

Bruno

Greetings.

Enjoy!

Downloaded Thanks a lot... now I'm turning on my AXE-FX ll :)

Thanks for the freebie!
...we did not capture the Rear or room mics (as for metal these really are not needed).
A Mesa cab with EV:s is not really "Death To All But Metal" :mrgreen
I sure would use room mics at least for leads.

So, for the cabs you do in the future, please "beep" the room too if you can.

Wow thanks!! Will download tonight.
Will need a new hard drive soon for all the Cabs coming...

Andy, I freaking love you. The Mesa cab is my all time favourite and was the only thing missing from the collection pack. You are a gentleman and a squire.

I'll definitely be investing in the collection when Student Finance arrives at the end of April :)

Andy, which of the Mixes is comparable to the Mix (not Room) in the Legend collection?

Back
Top Bottom