Upload, share, and rate mix recipes on Redwirez.com

redwire

Inspired
Hey guys,

We dropped 14 new cabs yesterday. We changed the pricing structure a bit, as well, to make it a little less expensive for folks just starting to build their collection.

We're also beta testing some new features on the site. You can now "upload", share and rate online mixIR recipes. It's not flashy, but it works... I think. Our hope is that we can provide a single storehouse for all the great recipes out there and that the good stuff will rise to the top, which will really help folks just starting out. If you have time, why not upload and share a few of your favorites. You can do it from the My Mixes section on your My Stuff page. EZPZ... I hope.

The mixIR now allows other sample/bit rates besides 48KHz-24bit.

Here's the new cab listing:

Mesa Mark IIC+ • Mesa Black Shadow EV12L
Mesa Mark IIC+ • Mesa MS12
Fender Deluxe Reverb • Oxford 12K5-6
Krank Revolution • Eminence Legend V12s
Krank Krankenstein • Eminence Texas Heats
Mesa Halfback 2x12 Bottom • Mesa C90s
Mesa Halfback 2x12 Top Closed • Mesa C90s
Mesa Halfback 2x12 Top Open • Mesa C90s
Mesa Halfback 2x12 Bottom • EV12Ls
Mesa Halfback 2x12 Top Closed • EV12Ls
Mesa Halfback 2x12 Top Open • EV12Ls
Bogner Oversized 2x12 (closed back)• Celestion Vintage 30s

And two new bass cabs:

Aquilar DB115 • Aguilar 15"
Ampeg B15 • JBL D140

Unfortunately, I'm on the road and won't be checking back in for a day or so, but I thought I'd give y'all the heads up.

We will be sending out a mass email on this, but as usual it helps to have a few eyeballs and ears on the scene early to work out the kinks.

As always, thanks for your support.

-- mike

I'd be a lot more excited if I didn't already have 12 or 13 cabs for 10 slots... :lol

Thanks much, in any case.

Most of them are already Redwirez

Edit: Bought 5 more. Haven't the first clue what I'll do with them... :ugeek :roll :lol

Last edited:
Great IR's, the Bogner and all the Mesa are very useful.
Also love the new ribbon mic, instant "vintage" and "lo-fi" feel.

:p

BTW, you guys can just post single mic positions like this: "Marshall1960B-V30s-R121-Cap-2in.wav,1". You don't have to post mixes, per se.

Hey guys,

Since nobody is posting mixes, I'm going to go ahead and post some of the mixes scattered around this and other forums. I'll try to give proper attribution for the mix, in the notes section. Thanks.

Thanks for uploading claudel. We need to provide more clear instructions. Uploading a mix, puts it in your "My Mixes" list.

sharemix1.png

Clicking on the little "share" link in YOUR list, will put it on the front page:

sharemix2.png

Did you go away from farfield Irs completely, I don't see them mentioned anywhere on the site and I was wondering if the new cabs include far-fields?
Thanks,
Jens

Back
Top Bottom