Wish Update Looper to expose Trim Start and Trim End to modifier control

oh i've just discovered a slight problem. with loop start and end points moved closer together, the loop is essentially shortened. any new material is recorded into the space between the start and end points, rather than into the whole loop length. you can record something into that smaller segment and then move the start and end points back to the actual start and end and you'll have a small section in the middle that you recorded into. i think what i'm asking for i the ability to record into the whole loop length and use the start and end points as a playback "window". anyting you record goes into the whole loop, but you only hear what's between the start and end points. is that making sense?
maybe the user could switch between the existing behaviour and the new one. the old behaviour is obviously necessary if you want to trim the loop start/end and then overdub more layers based on that.

oh i've just discovered a slight problem. with loop start and end points moved closer together, the loop is essentially shortened. any new material is recorded into the space between the start and end points, rather than into the whole loop length. you can record something into that smaller segment and then move the start and end points back to the actual start and end and you'll have a small section in the middle that you recorded into. i think what i'm asking for i the ability to record into the whole loop length and use the start and end points as a playback "window". anyting you record goes into the whole loop, but you only hear what's between the start and end points. is that making sense?
maybe the user could switch between the existing behaviour and the new one. the old behaviour is obviously necessary if you want to trim the loop start/end and then overdub more layers based on that.
+1

Back
Top Bottom