UPDATE: Issue when changing patches in Axe-Edit

Oh and mine was a statement of mine working incorrectly not that yours was. I reread it and it looked like it could read as being addressed to your comment - but it's not. My axe edit is not updating correctly whether it's paused or not is what I was saying.

Sorry for the confusion :)

Justin

Via Axe support this is normal.
Change effect state (engaged/disengaged) on Axe edit, is not reflected in lights on MFC
Change effect state (engaged/disengaged) on MFC, is not reflected in Axe edit screen.

I'll try to get into habit of pausing Axe Edit as soon as I move from it.
thanks

Why is it in pause? I don't even know how to put Axe-Edit on pause. Is it something that it does automatically? Can I turn that off?
From Axe Edit: Either press the F8 key, or mouse click Settings>Pause Communications

I just press F8 (Axe Edit) before making any adjustments on the front panel.

Right, well I can do that I guess, but I don't know why I have to do this now when:

A) It worked fine before this update.
B) It only happens with certain patches.

Right, well I can do that I guess, but I don't know why I have to do this now when:

A) It worked fine before this update.
B) It only happens with certain patches.
Since the first release of AE v3.0.* it has been recommended that you control the Axe via AE OR the front panel, but not both.
Perhaps the editor finally removed support? idk.. but if it does NOT work NOW, it doesn't make sense to keep trying the same thing and expect a different result.

Since the first release of AE v3.0.* it has been recommended that you control the Axe via AE OR the front panel, but not both.
Perhaps the editor finally removed support? idk.. but if it does NOT work NOW, it doesn't make sense to keep trying the same thing and expect a different result.

I don't use the front panel. I either change presets with the foot pedal or in Axe Edit.

I don't use the front panel. I either change presets with the foot pedal or in Axe Edit.
Same thing... the footpedal is simply a [limited] hardware controller version of AE... Use ONE or the other.
Do NOT use both at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom