unable to construct custom MIDI msg

DTownSMR

Inspired
Don't know if this is a known bug or what but on the "Presets & Ext.Devs" tab where there is a string of input fields for enter raw MIDI msg, I'm unable to edit the first byte. Clicking in the first field yields no action. All the subsequent fields seem fine and present a drop-down pick list. Is this a known bug or am I unaware of how you're supposed to enter a raw MIDI msg? lol

Thanks in advance.

lol. Sorry, not funny. Yes, its a known bug that was discovered and fixed a couple of weeks ago for 3.0 but that version is in late stages of testing. Releasing any day now. If it is something urgent for you let me know by PM and maybe I can help you out.

lol. Sorry, not funny. Yes, its a known bug that was discovered and fixed a couple of weeks ago for 3.0 but that version is in late stages of testing and not generally available yet. Releasing any day now. If it is something urgent for you let me know by PM and maybe I can help you out.
Please use the preferred channel for support issues (open a ticket or email support@fractalaudio.com) rather than cluttering the forums. Thanks.
-G

No, it's funny in an odd sort of way. I'm just trying to run into a many bugs awaiting resolution as possible. :)

As long as we're talking a near kinda "soon" as opposed to a month or more, I'll be fine.

Thanks for the quick response!

Back
Top Bottom