UltraRes v30 and gt75 IR [SeeD]

:lol Well I like the fast feel of UR. I was a bit let down by the comparisons. But sure I'll be using them.

I'll have to see how the IRs sound. I know there are latency issues in my DAW so can't promise anything now. I guess I'll create a CK UR IR pack if they work.

Cliff, any news on the CabLab update?

Okay so now I have f.ex. the Gift IR in UltraRes format... however the newest CabLab doesn't have IR dumping either so I can't share them. :) So... you guys hang tight there while I shred. :lol

Well, how did the OP of this thread provide UltraRes IR's without the new CabLab then? Can't you do the same process he did?

Shoot the IR..save it to axe fx,i did slot 100.. and then use fractal bot,to "receive" user cab 100. Save to PC/mac

Now.. everybody ;) do IT. Shoot...shoot some IR`s

See axe fx GLOBAL (ir capture mode) By defult it is set to Ultra-RES.
Here we can change it to Standard.. also
.. but we whant to shoot UltraRes ir `s

I don't know how you capture the essence of a cabinet. Do you use pink noise or white noise so that you can analyze how the speaker reproduces the entire frequency spectrum? Do you play guitar through it? I would think that would restrict the frequencies to those that the amp was producing?

Edit: Duh...I just watched a 2 min YouTube video demonstrating the process. I didn't realize the Axe II sends the noise and then listens to the response to shape the curve. Amazing....what else don't I know about this box? LOL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom