Uber Eruption .....Preset added

edgeofdarkness said:
that is sick, that the same patch from the youtube video ?

Similar but this has the cab and poweramp sims on.

Mark

Credit to isvoid. :lol:

first he was like
1s1ooi.jpg

then he was like
123uvix.jpg

samhill said:
edgeofdarkness said:

Mark

Thax for posting that patch again ... I think I'm gonna subscribe to your patches, generally :cool: yesterday when I discovered your "Marks atomic punk" patch, the one with SOLO100 amp I just couldn't stopped playing my guitar ... all day long :) ... this is the kind of lead sound I was looking for ... it works really similar on my Ibanez JEM7V ... couldn't be more happy :mrgreen: I will also try yours on my Mesa 2:fifty + Mesa 2x12 vertical recto as I see you have great results on your poweramp+cab setup ... I'm definitely more player than tweraker kind of guy, because I get frustrated really fast when I don't get the kind of tone I want :). So just keep them coming, you have a great skills. Do you have some nice clean tones for poweramp+cab and FRFR the same time ?

Thank you very much.

miki777 said:
samhill said:
edgeofdarkness said:

Mark

Thax for posting that patch again ... I think I'm gonna subscribe to your patches, generally :cool: yesterday when I discovered your "Marks atomic punk" patch, the one with SOLO100 amp I just couldn't stopped playing my guitar ... all day long :) ... this is the kind of lead sound I was looking for ... it works really similar on my Ibanez JEM7V ... couldn't be more happy :mrgreen: I will also try yours on my Mesa 2:fifty + Mesa 2x12 vertical recto as I see you have great results on your poweramp+cab setup ... I'm definitely more player than tweraker kind of guy, because I get frustrated really fast when I don't get the kind of tone I want :). So just keep them coming, you have a great skills. Do you have some nice clean tones for poweramp+cab and FRFR the same time ?

Thank you very much.
Where can the atomic punk patch be found ?
I am a big fan of Marks youtube channel, he always has some of the best playing and tone.

Back
Top Bottom