Tyler . . . my mind is blown

No new guitar stuff for a while:
Screenshot%202024-08-06%20at%2011.26.32%E2%80%AFPM.png

I mean come on , just off the Tyler Insta..they are killing it with what they are coming up with..you need to get over the headstock, its a thing of beauty!

View attachment 142389
It's gorgeous.... Headstock shape reminds me of "two in the pink" though....

Day 10 update - the Tyler continues to wow. It remains the fattest and most aggressive guitar I've ever played. No dead spots, unreal sustain from every fret, and a clean tone to die for. Just wow. I went up string gauge to see if I liked it even more and immediately dropped back to 9s. This thing is perfect as is.

I never thought I'd say this but it's time to thin my collection down because a lot of guitars will be gathering dust in my studio now. I have a thing for '80s Japanese Strats with Floyds (I was born in 1970 lol) and I have 6 of them. After playing the Tyler I can't stand their necks anymore. Everything else is just hanging there looking more and more like funding for a couple of Tylers.

When you know, you know.

"When you find it, you will know."

Sounds like you've found it....

Last edited:
Well, OP may be happy to know this thread finally pushed me over the edge. I've been ogling Tylers with obnoxious finishes for many months. A Japanese music store posted a Japanese-built rear-routed Studio Elite HD on Reverb at a price I could not ignore! Assuming I get the customs paperwork sorted out soon, it'll escape jail in Hawaii soon and I should have it in my hot little hands an a little over a week.

Back
Top Bottom