TX Clean & HBE on my FWI 2015 Entry

Hi guys,

this is my entry for Flying with Ibanez Indonesian Guitar Challenge 2015,
the first part of the song is TX Clean, and the rest is HBE

I think it suits the backing track well, but how do you guys think about the tone?
and if you don't mind, please like the video on youtube ( only if you really like it of course :) ), I'd be really grateful !

This is meant as constructive criticism.

I found the tone change a little bit strong when you switched amps. The TX Clean was a lot brighter and clearer. It might have been a volume matching thing as well, it just seemed like the guitar hid a bit when you switched to the HBE.

Great playing though.

I found the tone change a little bit strong when you switched amps. The TX Clean was a lot brighter and clearer. It might have been a volume matching thing as well, it just seemed like the guitar hid a bit when you switched to the HBE.

Great playing though.

thank you, I really appreciate it! Now you mentioned it, I feel that way too :D

Very impressive playing triski! I loved that. I think the clean tone shouldn't change at all (love the clarity and definition you are getting out of it), but I agree with Hellbat that the HBE seems to disappear just a little - which is a shame because you are playing so nicely with it. See if you can lift the HBE up a bit, maybe more treble, less 500Hz, or even a different cab?

Such an awesome solo! Well done dude! :encouragement:

Very impressive playing triski! I loved that. I think the clean tone shouldn't change at all (love the clarity and definition you are getting out of it), but I agree with Hellbat that the HBE seems to disappear just a little - which is a shame because you are playing so nicely with it. See if you can lift the HBE up a bit, maybe more treble, less 500Hz, or even a different cab?

Such an awesome solo! Well done dude! :encouragement:

thanks a lot for the advise, will try for sure !

Very tasteful playing! Loved it!

Especially the intervallic skips and chordal phrasing (quite under-utilized in mainstream rock solos these days).

Great playing though.

Yep... some +db when the HBE enter... coz like this the song sit down and don't start to fly!

Back
Top Bottom