Two Thumbs Up for Fractal Audio Customer Service!

Two Saturdays ago, my FM3 stopped responding to FM-3 edit. Closer examination showed that there was a physical problem with the USB port. I emailed the support address on their website, and I got a response in about two hours (which was about 7pm on a Saturday night in the Eastern Time Zone). They confirmed it would be a warranty repair and sent me an RA#. When they received the unit, I got an email that said a technician would diagnose the problem in two days. They next day I received an email that said my unit had been repaired, and it gave me a tracking number. Thanks FAS!

Last edited:
Glad you got it worked out. What was your problem? I noticed mine started to feel loose, extra play 2 days ago. Not sure how much wiggle is allowed.
thanks Gary

I have to add my two cents and agree with OP on Fractal support and Fractal as a company overall. Having used Fractal products for 13 years now, I've had the occasional issue over the years, and they have always been great to deal with. Timely, courteous, knowledgeable, & just great service. When you combine that with the free firmware updates, the community here, & best-in-class products, they are just a different kind of company in the best possible way. Thank you FAS!

Two Saturdays ago, my FM3 stopped responding to FM-3 edit. Closer examination showed that there was a physical problem with the USB port. I emailed the support address on their website, and I got a response in about two hours (which was about 7pm on a Saturday night in the Eastern Time Zone). They confirmed it would be a warranty repair and sent me an RA#. When they received the unit, I got an email that said a technician would diagnose the problem in two days. They next day I received an email that said my unit had been repaired, and it gave me a tracking number. Thanks FAS!
Needed LCD screen replaced. In and out same day. The best!!

Back
Top Bottom