Two Notes CabM in place of FM3 cabs?

Donnie B.

Experienced
Anyone tried the CabM with an FM3 yet?
If not, any other external IR device in place of the stock cabs?
Opinions?

i don't think it would come down to the base function of "using an IR." but if the Two-Notes has specific features you like, then you could use it. majority of Axe users don't use an external IR loader, which reduces cables and power supplies, as well as more easily synchronizing any IR changes.

it would come down to specific features of the other gear.

You could free up some CPU by letting it take care of the IR’s or even use it to run more than two cabs.

This is also the thought. Plus the IRs in the CAB are really good, as is the editing software.
two-notes-torpedo-cab.jpg

@chris I'm a full time stay at home player these days so once things are set up they stay put.
Number of cables or power bricks doesn't matter.

Any help would be awesome, just need to know in simple terms how to put my Wall Of Sound Ir's in my FM3 Thanks, I did try the cab lab and It won't accept them at all.

Any help would be awesome, just need to know in simple terms how to put my Wall Of Sound Ir's in my FM3 Thanks, I did try the cab lab and It won't accept them at all.
What type of file are WoS cabs? If they're a proprietary file format and not WAVs then you're probably out of luck.

Thanks folks for getting back, yeah looks like they are not going to work, Ive tried a couple methods, thanks anyway

How do I find out what type they are, It only says Document? Thanks
Your computer is set up to hide the file extension. You want it to display the full file name. Or if you’re using Windows, right!click on the file and choose Propeeties.

Were you able to get this work? No offense with those asking why, I did try built in IRs, ML and so many others but once I tried the Wos Recto 4x12 trad, panned Left and Right, it has the real sound and I didnt have to post Eq it. I’m thinking now to get torpedo cab m

Back
Top Bottom