Two cabs from the Ultra for the II

simeon

Axe-Master
4x12 Brit and 4x12 30w

i use these in combination for a very fat, but crunchy sound on amps like the JCM800.

i captured these so i could do a direct comparison between the Ultra and the II

the II wins, btw...

:)

EDIT - i have removed the attachments, because i'm not sure if i'm infringing copyright by posting them here

they will be made available via axechange when it becomes live, along with all the other G1 cabs

Last edited:
sorry, dont want to piss off anyone here, but is it legal to share those? I thought they were copyright protected.

well they may not be working, i have no way to test.

fas will be making all the ultra cabs available when axexhange becomes live (soon)

because of possible copyright issues, i have removed them from the original post

Correct me if I'm wrong, but to my knowlegde this is no copyright violation. If it was the original .syx file you'd have to ask the owner of it's rights for permission. But Simeons IR's are made by him. In essence IRs are (refined) recordings. Therefore Simeon owns the copyrights for these IR's. Imho it is an ethic duty to ask Cliff for permission to share though.

Well it's a moot point anyway, because they don't seem to work. Don't know if it was user error or a bug in axe edit...

Back
Top Bottom