TUTORIAL: AMP MATCHING WITH SINESWEEP AND A/B COMPARISON

Morphosis

Official G66 Support
I write a tutorial for AMP matching with the AxeII. With the help from 2 other AxeFX-II Owner it is confirmed, that this will work! Thanks to „year2525 „ and „Don7v“ who helped the "blind man without the axeII"!

Advantages:
- More accurate than with guitar playing MATCHING via Testtone from the synth block (now confirmed working!)

- Play and tweak the real Amp and the Axe FX amp simoultanesly or one of both monitoring all trough the axe fxII !

- Easy A/B Testing after matching. Also possible with one click on your footcontroller!

I print it on a 6 site long PDF including detailed pictures and step-by-step tutorial and zipped it including the correspondending AMP MATCHING TEMPLATE PRESET.syx for the Axe II!

DOWNLOAD THE TUTORIAL PDF AND THE TEMPLATE PRESET HERE:
tutorial_amp_matching_axeII_and_preset template_axeII.zip download - 2shared

A snippet picture from site 1 iss attached here ....

This was fuxxing much work, so ....

I HOPE YOU SHARE AMP MATCHINGS FROM YOUR REAL AMPS WITH FOTOS ;) LET THE COMMUNITY WIN!

Comments and Matching comparisons are very well seen!!! This was MUCH WORK!

Attachments

• tutorial_pdf_snippet.JPG
    tutorial_pdf_snippet.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
Tomorrow a german guy with better english and the axeII and real amp will valide evereything twice and perhaps rewrite it in better "manual-english" .... if so, we will post it ... if not: I hope that everything can be understand, when reading .... and matching ;)

@schnick-schnack: Thanks for reading!

Das blöde 1er bringt ja nichtmal mehr nen Riesen (habe das standard), könnte heulen! Ich will das IIer, seit es draussen ist, aber das finanzielle.... Und durch den Wertverlust des Ier wird das IIer jeden Monat teurer. Seit FW 6.0 will ich es ums verrecken. Muss sehen, wie ich das hinbekomme ;)

Grüß mir meine alte Studienstädte! Markus

Back
Top Bottom