Turn PEQ on/off with Global Cab (old: PEQ in Cab block)

Turn PEQ on/off w/Global Cab (old: Parametric EQ in the Cab block - Yes or No?)

• Yes - I'm tired of turning the PEQ on and off in each patch every time I switch between Direct to FO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
javajunkie said:
The manual states they are applied not before the input to the block but after the drive but before the master.
We were each half correct. Here are the relevant the quotes:

"HI CUT - This control sets the cutoff frequency of a lowpass filter at the very end of the preamp simulation."

"LOWCUT FREQ - This control allows you to reduce the amount of low frequency content at the input to the amp simulator."

The boost is what is applied before the input to the block.
Boost and Lo Cut. Hi Cut is applied post-preamp.

Jay Mitchell said:
javajunkie said:
The manual states they are applied not before the input to the block but after the drive but before the master.

"HI CUT - This control sets the cutoff frequency of a lowpass filter at the very end of the preamp simulation."

"LOWCUT FREQ - This control allows you to reduce the amount of low frequency content at the input to the amp simulator."

Better half right than half wrong ;) :lol:

Jay Mitchell said:
javajunkie said:

Somehow I've managed to overlook that detail at least a dozen times now. Interesting.

D

Back
Top Bottom