Wish Tuner mute

silk

Inspired
If I've PRE OUT in true bypass (no efx ON) The sound go to amp. The only way to have silence is start tuning on a scene with some efx in PRE OUT active

True bypass, well, bypasses all of the DSP and converters, including any mute and leveling. When true bypass is active in the PRE path, your signal is going straight from the IN [PRE] to the OUT [PRE] with only a buffer in the path.

If you've got Automatic True Bypass on, enabling the tuner should temporarily disable true bypass, since the signal is now hitting the DSP again. If that isn't happening, I think I'd consider that a bug. If on the other hand, you're activating the tuner and then activating True Bypass - see above. In true bypass, your signal is passed straight through.

Check your Tuner mute setting (on the CONFIG page of the tuner). Make sure it's set to INPUT so it mutes the input when you activate the tuner.

If you've got Automatic True Bypass on, enabling the tuner should temporarily disable true bypass, since the signal is now hitting the DSP again. If that isn't happening, I think I'd consider that a bug.

Check your Tuner mute setting (on the CONFIG page of the tuner). Make sure it's set to INPUT so it mutes the input when you activate the tuner.

I've checked all tuner configuration... I Think it's a bug or, simply, they didn't think to temporarily disable true bypass in tuner mode.

Well since this is posted in the wish list section, let's make it a wish:

When Automatic True Bypass is on, entering Tuner mode should disable true bypass, just as any engaging an effect block will disable true bypass.

Back
Top Bottom