Tuner display on MFC

skracus

Inspired
Hi folks,

Anyone know the secret to getting Axe-Fx display information on the MFC when NOT in Axe-Fx mode? Accessing the Tuner as a general useage IA is a snap but how do you make it display the tuner in the screen? I can't seem to find anything in the manual.

Thanks,

Steve

Support got back with me (really fast too! Thanks guys!!). Not possible unless the MFC is in Axe-Fx mode.

skracus said:
Support got back with me (really fast too! Thanks guys!!). Not possible unless the MFC is in Axe-Fx mode.

That sounds weak. Should be a simple stompbox patch, no matter what "mode".

I wish it was there too. Maybe in the future. Keep in mind that in non Axe-Fx mode the tuner can be called up with an IA. The only thing missing is the display. The work around is to turn around and look at your Axe-Fx ;)

skracus said:
I wish it was there too. Maybe in the future. Keep in mind that in non Axe-Fx mode the tuner can be called up with an IA. The only thing missing is the display. The work around is to turn around and look at your Axe-Fx ;)
UGH !! which defeats the purpose of having the MFC in the first place, as that's what I do now.

Sebastian said:
skracus said:

That sounds weak. Should be a simple stompbox patch, no matter what "mode".
It's not unreasonable to need a special mode to interpret propietary information sent from the AxeFX to display tuner information. There's no standard MIDI message for sending tuner display data.

Back
Top Bottom