Tuner able to get the FX return input

psst

Inspired
It would be really useful in my configuration to be able to select different tuner sources, among them the FX return, where I plug some instruments.

Thank you.

+1

I'm to the point of using three sources. Being able to choose the tuner source would be very useful.

Bump. ;)
I'm really desperate for this feature, I think it would be really useful.

Even more if you could tell each patch where the tuner should get the feed from.

Or at least being able to do it on the "rear input R".
Quite a lot of us connect an acoustic there (a Variax in my case) and I would be really useful to be able to activate/deactivate that input per patch and being able to tune.

Mmmm...
It sounds really weird to me that a software tuner is hardwired... Have you heard that from Cliff himself?
Anyway yeah, thanks for the suggestion, I already have a MIDI switcher, just trying to avoid extra gear (I need to take flights for some gigs shortly), even more with that mod that (I'm just guessing) could be easily made by a firmware update and would be really useful for a lot of people...

psst said:
Mmmm...
It sounds really weird to me that a software tuner is hardwired... Have you heard that from Cliff himself?
Anyway yeah, thanks for the suggestion, I already have a MIDI switcher, just trying to avoid extra gear (I need to take flights for some gigs shortly), even more with that mod that (I'm just guessing) could be easily made by a firmware update and would be really useful for a lot of people...

It is not the software tuner. It is the pitch and envelope detector. The tuner needs the detector to get the pitch. Cliff has stated input 1 L (which is the same as input 1 front) only. I don't think it is an issue of being hardwired but fundamentally how the input detectors work and how allowing them to move would have serious implications.
It has been asked for numerous times. Cliff has always responded with a no.

Back
Top Bottom