Trying to decide???

wezx

Experienced
I bought my Axe-FX late last year and got on the MFC-101 waiting list in January 2010, so I'm thinking I'm WAAAYYY down the list. I'm not desperate for a controller, but I'm thinking maybe I should just go ahead and order it??....don't want to wait and they run out of them and I'm waiting months more for the next shipment????

If you need it for gigging purposes, just do it...
My controller was dying, so it was worth it to me to spend the extra $100... besides, depending on the gig, I play once or twice, and that extra $100 is more than paid for, and have it now... nothing like "playing for gear"... ;)

I'd DO IT !!

Wait I already did.

I felt at first...I needed the discount and felt kind of bummed I wasn't getting it. I forgot I wasn't dealing with some huge company that doesn't care about the people. Cliff has added well over $100.00 worth of firmware upgrades since I have gotten on board and I finally get a chance to flip him some extra money.

I feel bad about stepping over the people who got on the list a couple years ago....but I am like you....who knows how big this shipment is and when they run out...it may be months before I get my number called.

"Need it" - no, my XT Live is doing the job

"Want it" - yes LOL

Paying for it isn't the problem...16 or 17 shows this month...just hate to jump ship from the waiting list (I guess that's dumb LOL)

Just clicked "CONFIRM"

The $100 is really a non-factor to me...the Axe-FX (and I'm sure the MFC-101) are worth WAY more than their prices. The Axe is easily the best guitar related purchase I have ever made...more than worth the cost.

I just kept thinking (I know this is dumb) "well I've been on the waiting list this long, I should just wait."

wezx said:
I just kept thinking (I know this is dumb) "well I've been on the waiting list this long, I should just wait."

I said the same thing to myself for 8 freekin' months waiting for the Ultra.

I couldn't wait any longer, and I am glad I didn't because it was another 4 months before I go my email.

i got on the list after the MFC became a reality. like 4 weeks ago.
the $100 was a non-issue for the chance to shorten my wait.

also, seeing i don't currently own a foot controller, i jumped ship.

it'll be here monday.

Same boat here, but I'm gonna wait. I think I'm higher on the list, and Cliff's last post seems genuine that he expects to start working through the list in the next few days. We'll see. I'm pretty mellow but I'll freak out if he does sell out of stock and this turns into months longer wait!

Maybe by the time he sends magic emails it will be just me still waiting!

Yeah Robbo, haven't you been on the list since '08? You will probably get one pretty quick as they go down the list. I just knew I was so far down the list (2010) that I didn't want to chance it.

It seems that there are still units available in the store...so maybe the rush is starting to subside ?

If so ..you early list peeps should be soon to go !

Is it really $100 savings? Is it $100 off of the intro price of $749? Or is it $100 off of the list price of $799. If it is the latter (which would by my first guess) then it is really only a $50 savings. Does anyone know this answer for sure?

btw, I just ordered mine... :D because I don't care...

$50 ? $100 ? not much difference give the $1500/$2000 price for the Axe.
Probably the former, but given that it's fully compatible with the Axe, either way.
I jumped the list too (today) and mine should be here next week :)

I got on the list april of 2010. As americans we are programed not to wait . I figured they would sell out before i ever got the email.

Sorry to all of those who have been waiting so much longer than I have :cry:

I bought it

wnlively said:
I bought it
Me 2... really. Given the massive thread about this whole waiting list, I kinda of feel bad about jumping, paying the extra $ and basically going to head of the class. I paid $2k for my Ultra. I'm not against paying current price for MFC (which I did). I"m no pro, but I do gig regularly so the MFC will make my life so-o-o much easier.

List seems pointless now.

s0c9 said:
wnlively said:
I bought it
Me 2... really. Given the massive thread about this whole waiting list, I kinda of feel bad about jumping, paying the extra $ and basically going to head of the class. I paid $2k for my Ultra. I'm not against paying current price for MFC (which I did). I"m no pro, but I do gig regularly so the MFC will make my life so-o-o much easier.

List seems pointless now.

Ha, no need for 'Sorry' from you guys! Congrats. :cool: I almost did the same yesterday.. it was available for a long part of the day before they sold out. I had plenty of opportunity, not like that first day when they were all snapped up by the time Cliff finished his lunch. Maybe I'll cave in today if/when he adds inventory again. Or who knows, maybe I'll get email?

Back
Top Bottom