troubles loading user patches - blank patches

deezy

howdy everybody :)

i've recently tried out a few user patches from the axe exchange and really dig the ones that worked.

however, for some reason the last two patches (uploaded from different users) didn't load correctly on my axefx. they just show up as a blank preset with no name or information...

i had a search on the forum and didnt see anything. has this happened to anyone else here?

if it helps im running fw12.03 and the patches i tried to import were on 12.xx

I'm not in front of my axe but I remember this 2 because we're discussed in a 8 string thread in preset exchange...
I have downloaded this 2 and tried in my Axe... They work ... Actually I "super tweaked " the apescapeconflict a lot and enjoyed a few hours playing with it.

I suggest You inizialize and clear the preset , cancel from your HD and download a second time from axechange ... Sound like download error

Hope you fix it soon ...

You're looking for 8 strings patch? I uploaded 2 patches 1 clean and 1 high gain ... Check it

The most common reason for user presets not working is that they contains user cabs, globals or controller settings that do not exist on your Axe.

Back
Top Bottom