Tried updating to Firmware 19.00, but...

tabqwerty

Inspired
Axe Edit asked if I wanted to update to the newest one, and it can't run without the new firmware. I know there's an archive for downloads I just don't know where.

I don't understand the question. Use FractalBot to update firmware. Axe-Edit will auto-update.

Any hints as too what will be in this one Cliff??

G3'd Vibroverb and JMP-1 models. Actually the Brit Pre will stay as it is because we have several "A-list" artists that use the Brit Pre model and we don't want to alter their presets. So I'm going to add something like "Brit JMPre" models that are G3'd models of the JMP-1.

There's also a new "Dynamic" mode for the Character EQ. It's really cool and addictive. It changes the Character EQ into a dynamic EQ that varies with picking strength.

And a couple bug fixes.

Nothing earth shattering though. And the Vibroverb models were really close anyways so they didn't change much. The G3 analyzer gave almost no corrections to the EQ and minor corrections to the gain and several other parameters.

[...]the Vibroverb models were really close anyways so they didn't change much. The G3 analyzer gave almost no corrections to the EQ and minor corrections to the gain and several other parameters.

Sounds great, Cliff. If I may, could I ask which model(s) had the biggest jump with G3-ification? I'd be very curious to see if G3 did the most for gainier amps, or grittier power-amp based models, or if there was no particular pattern.

Edit: Personally, I found the biggest difference with the really "tasty" power-amp driven models, like the SLP, but they may be simply due to the fact that when I'm playing the heavier amps like the Euro Red, I'm rocking out and not really........ appreciating the finer details :D

Back
Top Bottom