Tribute to 80s TV series medley...

Microdomus

Inspired
As I`m wrapping up the covers of my 3 fave 80 series, Airwolf, A-Team and Miami Vice, I thought it`d be cool to make a medley consisting of shorter songs to acknowledge other series as well.
The medley will be put together when all the songs are finished, and get a proper music video treatment ala "Crockett`s Theme".

In the mean time, I post single versions of them on the tube. I`ll update this thread every once in a while with new tracks.

...and again, as with all my stuff I used my trusty Mark IIC+(USA IIC+ Norm.) patch for crunch, and Matchless Chieftain (Boutique 1) amp for cleans.

Magnum P.I.

Derrick

;)

Child of the 90's here. I have no idea who this "Derrick" is, but I am unable to believe that he could possibly be as hardcore as your musical tribute of him makes him sound. Good work, sir.

Buck Rogers... never seen that show. Better leave that cover for someone who have a connection to the show :encouragement:

Will never leave Sonny Crockett and Richardo Tubbs alone, 2nd tribute to Miami Vice in the can... :)

Extended version:

Short version:

Last edited:
this is amazing! Great stuff :) lotsa smiles and respect for your playing!!!

^^Thanx man, appreciate it! :)

Putting the final touches on the accomapanied music videos now, posting a new one each day. Here`s what I got so far...

Last edited:
Hahaha, well... that song sure could be given a interesting facelift. Give it like a proggy, Zappa/Mr. Bungle twist :)

These are deadly! I used to have a band that covered the theme song from the movie Fletch and the Paul McCartney song from Spies Like Us.

Great fun all around.

Thought I`d include the "Crockett`s Theme" vids in this thread, just to have all the tributes at the same place... :)

Stretching the concept a bit, since there is sooooo much good TV music out there for me to "metallize"... :cool:

First up... everybody`s fave quack, Dr. Phil McGraw. Let`s do it!

Back
Top Bottom