Bug? Triaxis LD1 Red

qjawz

Inspired
If I recall this amp and save...I'll get a set of values in the axe edit menu. then change to a different preset and come back and it changes the lot of values preamp bias 0, preamp hardness 8.2, and triode freq 1 2000, tone location Post. Upon recall....also if you choose this amp the "Mark EQ" in the EQ section is not defaulted. I'm on 3.02 Axe Fx Mark II

Attachments

• Nick's Rig.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Screen Shot 2016-04-30 at 7.21.49 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-04-30 at 7.21.49 PM.png
    328.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Screen Shot 2016-04-30 at 7.22.09 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-04-30 at 7.22.09 PM.png
    247.1 KB · Views: 12
If I recall this amp and save...I'll get a set of values in the axe edit menu. then change to a different preset and come back and it changes the lot of values preamp bias 0, preamp hardness 8.2, and triode freq 1 2000, tone location Post. Upon recall....also if you choose this amp the "Mark EQ" in the EQ section is not defaulted. I'm on 3.02 Axe Fx Mark II

Recall it from where?

Recall it from where?

That amp 1 X didn't sound normal to me after the update so..I just figured I'd reset it.
From inside that patch. Exact order of steps - I changed amp 1 X from USA pre ld 1 to iic+ deep/bright and then back USA pre ld1 to default the amp cause I thought it just needed to be reset from the firmware update. I saved and exited the preset and came back and sure enough it defaulted back to the setting in the 2nd picture.

Last edited:
Do all of these terrible things happen if you do not use axe edit?

Use the front panel to change amps and back again and see if all those bad things are happening. Maybe this is an Axe Edit snaffooooooo

So from the front panel if I do the same steps I get the 2nd pictures set of values from the get go. But are these correct? They don't seem to trend with all the other USA Pre models..and I could be wrong and forgive me if I'm assuming but they don't seem like they're similar at all

Back
Top Bottom