AFIII TRI-CHORUS with 'Direct' signal , Preset incl

Anand Mahangoe

Power User
Hi All,
I myself am also a big sucker for 80's lush cleans , so the Tri-Chorus was a huge gift !
Did a little quick video : Clean signal without any Amps / Cabs...just Comp + Graphic EQ to shape the sound....this was often done in the studio by the big guys..if the internet is right :)
Scene 1 : Tri-Chorus
Scene 2 : JCM800
Scene 3 : Lead

Guitars used are Fender USA Strat '95 , Fender USA Tele '88 , Gibson Standard 2010...Preset is also on the Axechange , but also attached here...Cab IR for Lead and Rhythm is : MLPR75 SM57-R121 01 mix...This is my favourite IR !
Hope you like it and let me know how the preset works out for you :)

Attachments

• TRI-CHORUS.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
Thanks a lot guys...we are very lucky to have the FAS team doing such amazing job for us all.....saves me tons of backache carrying only a 3u case instead of those old days with 3 4x12 cabs and a 16u shock mount flight case and so on....:D:D:D:D:D:D

Very nice Anand!
Thanks so much for sharing both the clip, and the preset - very generous.
Pauly

Hi All,
I myself am also a big sucker for 80's lush cleans , so the Tri-Chorus was a huge gift !
Did a little quick video : Clean signal without any Amps / Cabs...just Comp + Graphic EQ to shape the sound....this was often done in the studio by the big guys..if the internet is right :)
Scene 1 : Tri-Chorus
Scene 2 : JCM800
Scene 3 : Lead

Guitars used are Fender USA Strat '95 , Fender USA Tele '88 , Gibson Standard 2010...Preset is also on the Axechange , but also attached here...Cab IR for Lead and Rhythm is : MLPR75 SM57-R121 01 mix...This is my favourite IR !
Hope you like it and let me know how the preset works out for you :)

Back
Top Bottom