Trans Siberian Orchestra cover

Love Wizards in Winter. Such a cool tune. I saw TSO last Friday night and they sounded so good. It was the east coast group with Al Pitrelli and Angus Clark. Not sure if they use Fractal or not. I know the west coast guys do.

Great tone Todd as always! Didn't want to hijack your thread, but here was something our church put on this year. We did Wizards In Winter [5:25 in vid] combined with John William's "Duel of the Fates" (Episode 1 Star Wars). Hope ya like it ;)

Great tone Todd as always! Didn't want to hijack your thread, but here was something our church put on this year. We did Wizards In Winter [5:25 in vid] combined with John William's "Duel of the Fates" (Episode 1 Star Wars). Hope ya like it ;)

That was outstanding! I'm a big Star Wars nut and John Williams fan. That was awesome!

That was great! Shared this with our worship pastor! He is excited for my aX8 as well! Lol!

Care to share your presets from this?

What great musicians are here at work.
It is so impressing what you guys do.
And of course the fractal gear brings us so much to the adored sounds.
For me its still awesome to come back to my AX8 and just play and feel like i am Steve Stevens, then switch to Evanescence and then to some classic Pink Dloyd tones. All in great Quality and Tone-feeling taht i had not before in such a small toolbox...

You guys are great and fractal audio is so inspiring...

Back
Top Bottom