Trans Siberian Orchestra cover

This is great. Any chance you'd be willing to share the preset?
Here ya go. I exported it as a preset and a preset -cab bundle. I can never remember the right way. If the cab block doesn't transfer it's just the 5153 factory cabs F161 and F162 in Ultra rez stereo. With the Low Cut at 85 and the Hi Cut at 8500 on each. Scene 1 is the rhythm, Scene 2 is for the main melody, Scene 3 is the clean and Scene 4 is a harmony a 5th below. There are Scene Modifiers on the amp to allow going from hi gain to clean with no audio gaps.

Attachments

• Carol of the Bells.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 41
  • Carol of the Bells (Preset-Cab Bundle).syx
    12.7 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Sure. I'll have to do it later but it's the same preset I use in my

Sure here ya go. I exported it as a preset and a preset -cab bundle. I can never remember the right way. If the cab block doesn't transfer it's just the 5153 factory cabs F161 and F162 in Ultra rez stereo. With the Low Cut at 85 and the Hi Cut at 8500 on each. Scene 1 is the rhythm, Scene 2 is for the main melody, Scene 3 is the clean and Scene 4 is a harmony a 5th below. There are Scene Modifiers on the amp to allow going from hi gain to clean with no audio gaps.
So awesome! Thank you.

Wow I really enjoyed that, know its not recorded on anything substantial however you really can get the depth and color of your bands sound... Well Done!

Really nice work, Bishop! My cover band does this every Christmas alone with Wizard In Winter and First Snow. Your tone is killer on it!
Love Wizards in Winter. Such a cool tune. I saw TSO last Friday night and they sounded so good. It was the east coast group with Al Pitrelli and Angus Clark. Not sure if they use Fractal or not. I know the west coast guys do.

Man! Sounds great. Definitely going to grab these presets.
Hope you enjoy them. This is the preset I use in my Ozzy tribute. This is just the one I use for the song for the harmony part but other than that it's the same as the rest of my gigging presets.

Back
Top Bottom