Total value of amps, effects,cabs and mics in AX8 and others

Just answered a post telling somebody how the cost of the Fractal products are nothing in comparison to price of amps and effects. I gave estimation of £100K, but realise with Dumble that could be way higher.

Question is, what is your estimation of the gear within this premier piece of kit..saying that wouldn't surprise me if a member estimates £500K!!!

I honestly havent a clue

Just answered a post telling somebody how the cost of the Fractal products are nothing in comparison to price of amps and effects. I gave estimation of £100K, but realise with Dumble that could be way higher.

Question is, what is your estimation of the gear within this premier piece of kit..saying that wouldn't surprise me if a member estimates £500K!!!

Only if it would provide the same exact experience.

Only if it would provide the same exact experience.
Exactly. If it doesn’t take an hour and a lot of effort to pull another amp and cab out of storage, hook them up and mic it all, it’s just not the same. :)

“Man, a Trainwreck Express would be great for this tone. I’ll just go downstairs and dig my Express out of the basement. Oh, wait...I don’t have one?” Add another month to find one on the market and buy it. :)

Priceless! Even if you had all the real stuff, how often would you reroute your signal to try out different configs, amps, speakers, mic combos, fx, etc etc

Exactly. If it doesn’t take an hour and a lot of effort to pull another amp and cab out of storage, hook them up and mic it all, it’s just not the same. :)

“Man, a Trainwreck Express would be great for this tone. I’ll just go downstairs and dig my Express out of the basement. Oh, wait...I don’t have one?” Add another month to find one on the market and buy it. :)

Whatever it is that makes the tube amp addicts keep their stuff. Don't ask me what it is but I'm not going to tell them their stupid because they prefer real amps. *shrug*

Back
Top Bottom