Toro = DSonic+Highpower2/USA Lead2/Wah REMIXED

Re: Toro = DSonic+Axe HIgh Energy/USA Lead/Wah

that thing rocks!

I couldn't help but learn the riff when I gave it the second listening. Great fun to play! :mrgreen:

Seb

Hi John,

Man you always have the most insanely great sounding , playing and good feeling clips. Thank you or that!

Larry

Thanks Javajunkie and MichiganboySB. ;)

Larry Mitchell said:
Hi John,

Man you always have the most insanely great sounding , playing and good feeling clips. Thank you or that!

Larry

Thanks Larry, you just made my week, no, month! :)

mitch said:
What an amazing groove....just awesome!

Sebastian said:
that thing rocks!

I couldn't help but learn the riff when I gave it the second listening. Great fun to play! :mrgreen:

Seb

Thanks Mitch and Sebastian,

Man...If I could pronounce your last name I could tell more people about you :mrgreen:

Seriously, I love hearing your playing and compositions man

Americanized pronunciation : CHAI-KOV-SKI Like the other famous composer - just a different spelling.

could you please post your wah settings. i am having a hard time getting the right lead wah sound for my usa lead.

any settings or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again for listening to this first section. I had some time yesterday to get the next section going - so far so good. Gonna be a fun tune to do with the band - maybe Marco too on drums - he'll absolutely devour the polyrhythmic/mixed meter stuff.

An alternate 'mericunized version of my name: Chai (like the tea) -Cow (like steak) -Ski (what I'd rather be doing) ;)

Axe Disciple said:
could you please post your wah settings. i am having a hard time getting the right lead wah sound for my usa lead.

any settings or help would be greatly appreciated.

type: peaking
Fmin: 412 Hz
FMax: 2100 Hz
Res: 6.6
Track: 6.9

Hi John,

Sounds great. I have a question for you. Is anyone from your family a Polish? Your last name is sounds and it is spelled like a Polish name.

Thanks,

Re: Toro = DSonic+HIghpower2/USA Lead2/Wah UPDATED

BREAKING NEWS...

http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplaye ... 69164&q=hi

Here’s an update of Toro with a contrasting groove and melodic section, tune still in progress. Definitely gonna hit this with the full band now. I hope to finish writing after time with my family on our Christmas together!

Happy holidays to everyone!

Rezonans said:
Hi John,

Sounds great. I have a question for you. Is anyone from your family a Polish? Your last name is sounds and it is spelled like a Polish name.

Thanks,

Si Señor!

Re: Toro = DSonic+Highpower2/USA Lead2/Wah UPDATED

Wow....love the new groove section too. Keeps getting better and better. Fun to hear how it progresses.

Re: Toro = DSonic+Highpower2/USA Lead2/Wah UPDATED

Hi John,

Thanks for your response to my email. You rock man!

Wesloych Swiat!!!

:D

Thanks very much. Here is a remixed version. I'm really thinking these represent my best Axe tones to date. Curious to hear your opinions. They sound pretty damn natural to me now.

Tones are killing. They fit the song perfectly. Crushing groove on this one too FWIW. pocket, attitude and balls. Love it.

Back
Top Bottom