Tornado of Souls

Many customers ask if we get any Alexander Wang bag discount handbags, it is really a practical style in spite of the simple design and outline. For a gorgeous, designer handbags are indispensable. In top movies, Transformers, Hermes tote the heroine takes is indeed charming. In mainland movie Luo Hun Age, the chief actress, Jiaqian always takes a designer LV handbag bags for cheap, which is a yearning dream for many women.

discount handbags, designer handbags,discount handbags,designer discount handbags--designerdiscounthandbags.net, bags for cheap, designer handbags

uhmmm.... ok, I guess you didn't like the recording :D

My two cents. On the production, I would just use one guitar track for the intro part and then bring in a doubled guitar when the song goes into the main rhythm riff. The guits sounded a bit out of sync with the drums in the intro.

I like what you're going for with the intro riff. Very cool intro.

cheers,
Steve

Marty is one of my favorites. There might be more technical guys out there (Marty is PLENTY technical tho!) but few can match him for taste, melody and composition. Entirely brilliant!

I'd also ease off the doubling - too loose and makes me a little uneasy for some reason LOL great work matching up the tones tho - sounds great!

I just saw High Speed Dirt last weekend. Their guitar player nailed all of Marty and Chris' solos. Anyway I'll take a listen to your track now. I'll have to pause Iron Maiden on my iPod now.

I'm a high gain djent djent meedley meedely meedely type player...

Sent from my iPod.

Pretty good playing. You can probably get away with using less gain. It should clear things up a bit. It definitely doesn't sound bad I'm just saying it could use some more 'cut' IMHO. Dave's guitar tone has never been a very heavily distorted one. Clear cutting almost razor like. I'm saying all this because I'm assuming you are trying to get as close to the original rhythm sound as possible.

I'm a high gain djent djent meedley meedely meedely type player...

Sent from my iPod.

Thanks for suggestions. The original recording has less gain that's for sure. I wasn't actually trying to replicate their tone this time. I thought the patch was a good fit for the song. I'll try it with less gain.... and.. I'm not even attempting to play the solo. LOL

Back
Top Bottom