Top Three Nods

Geezerjohn

Fractal Fanatic
I have been using FAS gear for over 5 years now. It has been a great ride. I took a chance and bought an Ultra back in the day. Then I purchased the MFC-101 to go with it. I eventually ugraded to the FXII. I bought the EV-1 and now the AX8. Geeze that I am, I have been playing guitar for 55 years. Over that time I have owned many guitars and amps, including many that are now called "vintage". Some of my amps were awesome to play through, but I cannot think of one that offers what my FAS gear offers. Between the tone and the versatility of my FAS rig, I have never been more satisfied. So with that, I thought I'd list my top three reasons why I play FAS gear.

1. Excellent products. As noted, I get so many tones that are so inspiring to play. My rig is easy to transport, easy to set up, and immeasurably versatile. I was blown away by the Ultra. I recorded the entire Supernal Endgame album, Touch the Sky Vol. II with the Ultra. I built my own presets, got them, "dialed in" in the studio, and then saved the presets for live performance. Live, I was able to exactly reproduce the sounds I played on the album. Amazing!

2. Continued improvement. The FAS team seems tireless in improving their products. Between the new products and updating their legacy products, the FAS team keeps improving their line. Just when you think it can't get any better, it does get better.

3. Fractal community. I have never seen a company where the founder is as engaged as Cliff, Matt, and the FAS team. Personally, I just don't see how Cliff finds the time to make baby fractals. I see Cliff and Matt at he forum consistently. They are engaged with the community of users and consistently supporting their products. As if that was not enough, they find time to make the gear better. The forum community is helpful, engaged, and friendly. I am just amazed at the people who have been joined by this great product line.

I have many other nods, but these are just what comes to mind. So what are your top three nods to FAS?

Back
Top Bottom