Tone Wizards Book - Just Released!

I have released a book many guitarist that are into tone will find interesting. One of the chapters is an in depth Interview with tone guru Cliff Chase.

Tone Wizards
Interviews With Top Guitarists and Gear Gurus On the Quest For The Ultimate Sound

Interviews include: Joe Bonamassa, Bob Bradshaw, John Carruthers, Cliff Chase, Peter Frampton, Dave Friedman, Jay Graydon, Scott Henderson, Eric Johnson, Jim Kelley, Jeff Kollman, Ronan Chris Murphy, Joe Satriani, John Suhr, Pete Thorn, Steve Vai, Carl Verheyen.

Here are the links to the book:
Guitar Tone Wizards | Interviews with Top Guitarists and Gear Gurus on the Quest for the Ultimate Sound

Within this 408 page book you will read about:

-The experiences and wisdom that has guided some of the world’s top guitar players in their pursuit for the ultimate tone and a signature sound.

-The gear gurus that have invented and reinvented the tools these players use to craft their tones.

It is available in paperback and eBook formats

Do we finally find out whether or not tone is actually in the fingers?

(We already know that Cliff's fingers type code in the language of tone!)

Do we finally find out whether or not tone is actually in the fingers?

(We already know that Cliff's fingers type code in the language of tone!)

Tone was never in the fingers, gear and the brain is where tone resides... Though the brain uses the fingers to translate it, I have mimic some of the most famous musicians using my fingers not theirs and let me tell you I could of used your fingers too had my brain been attached to it:)

Absolutely. That's the hardest part of being a teacher, and learning to play.

Ultimately, tone is in the hands.

But, it can't come from the hands unless it's in the head. The best musicians sing through their instrument.

Tone was never in the fingers, gear and the brain is where tone resides... Though the brain uses the fingers to translate it, I have mimic some of the most famous musicians using my fingers not theirs and let me tell you I could of used your fingers too had my brain been attached to it:)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom