Tone matching wish list (while we patiently wait)

hey yesssssssssss!! me to I like all this players and their sounds Satriani, petrucci, vai, bonnamassa , malmsteen, the edge, eric johnson, jake e lee ( ozzy s guitarrist in the 80 s ) steve morse ...... and there is more like gilmour, lofgrin and emmanuel on the clean and acoustic sounds and playing. I also found some guys on YOU TUBE to be reccommend . in the first place a brazilien guy named OZIELZINHO his performance on CALICE dont know if it is a cover version or his own but owsome played as if guitar playing is the most natural thing in the world, and in asia it is JACK THAMMARAT with his beautifull live performance ON THE WAY . hope you enjoy it to
outsider

guys remember you'll need isolated guitar tracks... Sor for things like Beat it solo, unless you have stems, just forget it ;)

^ It's available
Cool, do you have a link ? PM me if you prefer ;) As the Tone Match is a block, one of the first thing I'll use it for is giving my simple pseudo-acoustic preset (a simple V curve, no amp block) a real acoustic flavour, by using a high quality, hi resolution acoustic guitar recording (the available acoustic IRs never worked for me). I'll browse through my collection of Porcupine Tree albums in DVDA/DTS, which has 24 bits/48 khz PCM audio, and where some songs have unaccompagnied acoustic parts. I also have "Blackwater Park" by Opeth in this high resolution, and some King Crimson albums too… Any suggestion for a modern metal rhythm tone, on a contemporary metal album ? I know that the "Clayman" album from In Flames is highly regarded for its guitar sound, recorded with the "Fredman technique" of mic positioning. There's a few Fredman IRs, one by GuitarHack, that has been converted by Cliff in the free IR pack he uploaded years ago. Of course, there's also the John Petrucci stems of the two last Dream Theater albums.

The first one I really wanna try is Treetop flyer by Stephen Stills.I have always loved the sound of his acoustic guitar.

Back
Top Bottom