Tone Matches for Standand/Ultra

I have refined my process of tone matching using an amp and just one cab. I think that these are even better than before.
I have uploaded the first batch; the file is titled Tone Matches Single CAB.zip. I will continue to update this file, as I did the other one.
Let me know what you guys think of the new results.

Sounds great. Can you describe the new process you're using that produces a single IR?

Songtan thanks again but is the same zip file with same files i don´t see the new ones.

I'm not sure what causes a delay, but when I uploaded an update zip file today through the dropbox app, I noticed that the file on the actual website had not update since yesterday.
So from now on, I will only upload through the website.

Hey Songtan,
could you redo the SUNN Model T you did for me with your one-cab-technique? That would be awesome!

I don't have much money left at the moment, because I'm moving, but please remind me in January to donate some money to your paypal account! I try to remember it myself, but if I don't post something about it here please remind me :)

Hey Songtan,
could you redo the SUNN Model T you did for me with your one-cab-technique? That would be awesome!

I don't have much money left at the moment, because I'm moving, but please remind me in January to donate some money to your paypal account! I try to remember it myself, but if I don't post something about it here please remind me :)

I will give it a go today, when I get home from work.

These are great! Another one if you wouldn't mind. Crunch channel, followed by the lead channel, so the IR's should be the same.

SS20CrunchThenLead by bryster on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

I have uploaded your request to the zip file. The source is pretty fizzy, so I made three IRs. The first one is the original (CRUNCH), followed by one with a cut @10kHz (CRUNCH 2), at lastly one with a cut @ 8kHz (CRUNCH 3).
The last one sounds much better to me, but that is me.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/55573674/Tone%20Matches%20Single%20CAB.zip

I attempted one from the demo of the amp and one from the actual song. I added them to the zip file (Sunn Model T & Russian Circle Station)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/55573674/Tone%20Matches%20Single%20CAB.zip

Hey,
there should be a "love" instead of a "like" button! ;)

A simple suggestion: Because I have no idea what the other presets in the zip file are based on (ok, I know what a Fender Twin is, etc. but I don't know the exact source) I think it would be cool if you'd introduce a readme, which just says: "Patch Name : Source (i.e.: youtube link, etc.)"
So I would be able to choose patches that might be of interest for me even when I'm not at home on my AXE.
I know this will be more work and I certainly don't request it for the patches you already did, but I think it would be a nice addition for the future ones.

Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom