Tone Matches for Standand/Ultra

Hey Songtan, I was wondering... ever since you switched your process to the single-cab, did the zip file include all the previous tone match patches? I suspect not, because I just downloaded your most recent batch (thanks!!!), and the two tone match presets I am looking for are not in the zip file (Port City Clean and Fender Twin Clean2). I'm wondering where I lost these along the way...

Possible to tone match or amp match the Ultra JCM800 ....Bass 0, Mid and Treble dimed for use in the AxeII?

Also, ....are these compatible for use with the AxeII?

Thanks

Hey Songtan, I was wondering... ever since you switched your process to the single-cab, did the zip file include all the previous tone match patches? I suspect not, because I just downloaded your most recent batch (thanks!!!), and the two tone match presets I am looking for are not in the zip file (Port City Clean and Fender Twin Clean2). I'm wondering where I lost these along the way...

Dpoirier, I have left the previous two-cab collection uploaded. I have just renamed the .zip file to identify it as employing two cabs.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/55573674/Tone%20Matches%20Two%20CAB.zip

Possible to tone match or amp match the Ultra JCM800 ....Bass 0, Mid and Treble dimed for use in the AxeII?

Also, ....are these compatible for use with the AxeII?

Thanks

reclavea, I only own an Ultra, but I suspect that these are not compatible with the II.

ok... this is very cool. I'm going to ask though, because i'm still a little loosy-goosy on how this all works. I have a Mark 2C+ preset that I use frequently live. If I were to use these tone-matches, would I drop in the TM and the IR for the Mark 2C+ into two mono hi res cabinet blocks? So...

Guitar > Amp > PEQ (V curve) > TM block > IR > output

Or does this TM block replace the amp block? Could I just use the TM block and then my usual stereo cabinet block with redwirez? Thanks for helping a Tone-match noob.

ok... this is very cool. I'm going to ask though, because i'm still a little loosy-goosy on how this all works. I have a Mark 2C+ preset that I use frequently live. If I were to use these tone-matches, would I drop in the TM and the IR for the Mark 2C+ into two mono hi res cabinet blocks? So...

Guitar > Amp > PEQ (V curve) > TM block > IR > output

Or does this TM block replace the amp block? Could I just use the TM block and then my usual stereo cabinet block with redwirez? Thanks for helping a Tone-match noob.

Your last guess is correct. The amp block is the selection made from the Axe itself prior the the tone match process.
The cab is what is loaded as a result of the matching process. They work together to complete the tone match.
If you change the preselected amp, you will alter the sound from the intended target.

I would like to remind everyone that these tone matches were made with and for the Axe-FX Standard/Ultra, not the Axe-Fx II.
I have been getting a few question from II users asking why they don't work for them. I'm sorry I wish they would work for the II users as well.
I also wish I had a II.:D

Back
Top Bottom