Tone Matched Moving Pictures

Absolutely! I just have to figure out how to pull it off of the Axe-FX now that Axe-Edit is broken. Any pointers on how to do that?

Either dump the patch via USB with MidiOx (not as intimidating as the program might seem at first, if you're new to using it), or save the Tonematch block to a user cab, and dump the cab via USB to MidiOX the same way. Both would save as a .syx file.

Thanks for the compliments fellas! I'm touched.
Unfortunately the MidiOx utility is PC only. Are there any Mac equivalents?

I've been working with more and more people inside the Rush camp. You've just given me the idea that maybe we can get back to the original multitrack versions of some of these songs for tone matching. I'll see what I can make happen. That would be a dream come true for us Rush fans/Axe-Fx owners.

PS: Email me at webmaster@ if you need some help uploading this preset to Axe-Change.

Hands down the best tone match I've heard so for great job dude....Excellent playing too.
& yes please share.................

I've been working with more and more people inside the Rush camp. You've just given me the idea that maybe we can get back to the original multitrack versions of some of these songs for tone matching. I'll see what I can make happen. That would be a dream come true for us Rush fans/Axe-Fx owners.

You'll win the FAS Forum MVP award as tallied, calibrated, and voted upon by a panel of one if you can do this. So you have that going for you. Which is, as you may know, nice...

In all serious, PPPPLLLLLLEEEEEEAAAASSSSSEEEEEE Let this happen!!!!!!!

As an aside, I do like me some Lifeson, I do....

Back
Top Bottom