Implemented Tone Match player/single IR block

NeoSound

Fractal Fanatic
I've been experimenting with tone match and exotic irs (violin, cello, acoustic guitar etc...) and think it would be useful to have a block that loads an ir or tone match. It could be inserted at the beginning of an effects chain for acoustic/exotic tone matches etc. Maybe useful for pickup matching?

We can do this now with tone match or a cab block but if we only need one ir and the basic cab block functions this could save cpu and simplify things?

As with all things I've posted in the wish list section they're just ideas that seem useful atm. Very happy with the III and its abilities. Excited for the fc12 is my only have to have wish :)

Hi ...... I am VERY INTERESTED in this - I am violin player with an Axe-fx iii and a nasty L.R. Baggs piezo bridge pickups. I have some high def wav files of a nice French and Italian violin and would like to tone match ............to remove some of the piezo-ness out of my sound.

How can I use this feature??

I'm new to Fractal and I'm not certain how this would work. In fact, I couldn't even get the Tonematch block to work.

Thanks!!

Not really................I DO NOT want an AMP and CAB.............I have peizo pickup and I just want to use the software for effects - including tone matching

Why can't I match tones without an AMP and CAB??

Not really................I DO NOT want an AMP and CAB.............I have peizo pickup and I just want to use the software for effects - including tone matching

Why can't I match tones without an AMP and CAB??
You can.

See where it says "Create a starting point preset?" It says to "use the same or similar amp." If the sound you're matching didn't use an amp, then don't use an amp. ;)

You can.

See where it says "Create a starting point preset?" It says to "use the same or similar amp." If the sound you're matching didn't use an amp, then don't use an amp. ;)

I tried that, and it didn't work. The manual only shows how to do it with an AMP and/or CAB
:(:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Tonematch-NoAmp.jpg

I tried that, and it didn't work. The manual only shows how to do it with an AMP and/or CAB
:(:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

If it didn't work, you didn't do it right. What did you replace the Amp block with? (I'm betting it wan't a shunt.)

I have no = zero amp or cab blocks ::::: pure clean, unadulterated, virgin sound (but thanks to piezo isn't so warm and sweet)

TonematchBypass.jpg

Back
Top Bottom