Tone Exchange ?

Anyone happen to have any Nightwish? I've been lurking around the forum but there's only 3 mentions of Nightwish in the _ENTIRE_ forum, lol.

Thanks for all your work!

Please if you find it upload any of these songs from train of though :

-As I am
-This Dying Soul
-In the name of god

Anyone happen to have any Nightwish? I've been lurking around the forum but there's only 3 mentions of Nightwish in the _ENTIRE_ forum, lol.

There are Isolated Guitar parts during:
Slaying the Dreamer Intro
Gethsemane Verse
Romanticide Breakdown

These are just a few but will get you Emmpu's main rhythm tones.

There are Isolated Guitar parts during:
Slaying the Dreamer Intro
Gethsemane Verse
Romanticide Breakdown

These are just a few but will get you Emmpu's main rhythm tones.

Really? :eek: Where did you find that?
I've searched YouTube and Google and this forum, couldn't find it anywhere :/

You don't happen to have links to them?

Really? :eek: Where did you find that?
I've searched YouTube and Google and this forum, couldn't find it anywhere :/

You don't happen to have links to them?

Listen to the parts I have listed and Emmpu's guitar is on its own, thats all you need. You can tone match from there by panning left 100%

Listen to the parts I have listed and Emmpu's guitar is on its own, thats all you need. You can tone match from there by panning left 100%

Ooh, you meant it like that. I thought you knew of isolated guitar tracks that were available :)
When I get my Axe-FX2 I'll definitely try it out!

For a newb, why the panning left?

Ooh, you meant it like that. I thought you knew of isolated guitar tracks that were available :)
When I get my Axe-FX2 I'll definitely try it out!

For a newb, why the panning left?

Sorry! I should have elaborated a bit. Whenever there is a guitar on its own in a song you can tone match it so thats pretty much every metal album ever made.

If you listen to the start of Slaying the Dreamer by Nightwish there are two guitar tracks, one panned hard right and one panned hard left so to tone match accurately you would pan to the left so its just Emmpu's left guitar.

I'll make a tutorial soon about finding isolated guitar tracks, tone-matching twice to refine everything and some other tips/tricks that I've learned.

Sorry! I should have elaborated a bit. Whenever there is a guitar on its own in a song you can tone match it so thats pretty much every metal album ever made.

If you listen to the start of Slaying the Dreamer by Nightwish there are two guitar tracks, one panned hard right and one panned hard left so to tone match accurately you would pan to the left so its just Emmpu's left guitar.

I'll make a tutorial soon about finding isolated guitar tracks, tone-matching twice to refine everything and some other tips/tricks that I've learned.

Thank you for taking the time to explain everything! :)
I think I have a fair grasp of everything. Doing it on my own is another thing though ;) so I will definitely be looking forward to that/those tutorial(s) of yours!

Back
Top Bottom